You are probably familiar with the expression: “You are what you eat”. We know that what we put into our bodies affects our health. But what about the air we breathe? Consider this: an average adult consumes about 11,000 litres of air every single day. Children breathe in a greater volume of air relative to their body weight.
According to the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), indoor levels of pollutants are 2 to 5 times higher than what we are affected by outdoors. Indoor air pollutants have been ranked among the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
The air you breath in your home directly affects your health. Dust, animal air and construction debris constantly accumulate in your household air ducts. If not cleaned properly and regularly, bacteria and viruses circulate through your home triggering serious health issues for you and your family, especially children and people of all ages suffering from allergies.
We would be sending a state-of-the-art duct cleaning system/vehicle to your home and will need to park on your driveway. For homes without a driveway, we can park on your side of the street directly in front of your home.
If we are unable to park anywhere close by, we have the option to utilize a portable duct cleaning system. For more information, click on the tab “Compact Duct Cleaning System” (next to description).
Improve your health and breathe easy with Green and Spotless 10-step duct cleaning process:
- Thorough pre-inspection of ductwork
- Application of corner guards and floor mats to protect floors and walls
- Covering all supply vents to achieve maximum vacuum suction
- Air-pressure cleaning of all vents to supply ductwork
- Air pressure cleaning of all registers to return ductwork
- Thorough brushing, agitating and air-pressure cleaning of all supply trunks
- Thorough brushing, agitating and air-pressure cleaning of all cold air return trunks
- Air-pressure cleaning and truck vacuuming of “J-Channel” and furnace base
- Sanitizing and disinfection f the entire duct work system with the use of all-natural Benefect* products
- Thorough post-inspection of ductwork
OUR POWERFUL CLEANING EQUIPMENT
The result of your home’s air duct cleaning depends on the quality of equipment that a company uses. That’s why Green and Spotless uses only the most powerful and efficient equipment available on the market today. Our compact, powerful truck-mounted system is set up with the most advanced cleaning technology with a range of powerful tools to agitate the dust and debris in ducts and vents.
DO MY DUCTS NEED TO BE CLEANED?
Consider the following benefits of using Green and Spotless duct cleaning services:
Relieve asthma and allergy symptoms: if members of your household experience itchy skin, red eyes or breathing problems, it might be because you are breathing contaminated air from dirty air ducts that contain bacteria, viruses, mold and or fungus. Cleaning your air ducts every 2-3 years removes these harmful contaminants. Green and Spotless 10-Step Service sanitizes and disinfects your ductwork system for even greater health benefits.
Help prevent household fires – your furnace is affected by dirty ducts, similar to clogged dryer vents, which is a major cause of household fires. It’s important to clean and maintain all filters and ducts to reduce the risk of fire and keep your home and family safe.
Increase furnace life and reduce energy bills – removing all dirt and debris from your ducts distributes heat throughout your home more efficiently thus saving you money on energy costs.
WHEN TO CLEAN YOUR DUCTS?
You should clean your ducts regularly if:
- Visible dust accumulates on your hard surfaces
- Members of your household have allergic reactions
- Heat distribution in your home is uneven
- You had any construction works done in the house
- You move to a new house
- You have pets in the house